Oh, hi! Miss me? Sorry that I didn’t post last week….. I was in Cabo San Lucas and had no access to the Internet. It was nice to be disconnected but I’m stoked to be back online.
Here are some pictures from my trip:
What’s going on in Blairland for Spring? Well, a few awesome things.
1) I’m taking GOLF lessons. WOO HOO. It’s a ladies program from Whistler Golf Club and I’m ready to learn something new. I guess this will mean that I can do more than sit on the patio and have drinks at Big Sky or The Black Squirrel. Ah well, seems fun and drinks can follow!
2) I’m on my BIKE again! That means I’m out and about. I’m mobile. I’m doing cardio. I’m biking down Caesar Trail. Oh, also my new bike has a (new) name: BUCK.
3) I’m spending more time in Vancouver (and taking a trip to Toronto for my sisters graduation. Woo-GO ALANA. Cheers on your MSW!)
4) I’m planting a garden. I’m looking forward to “learning” more about this and hopefully Shayne will teach me.
5) Fishing. ‘Nuff said….ya’ll know what happens when out fishing. (Beef Jerky, wink wink).
What are you looking forward to this Spring?
Well, I’m at a point in year where I can choose to participate in summer activities or winter activities. This weekends dilemma was “Do I ski?” or “Do I go fishing?”
You see, I like skiing, I do. To me, it is a winter activity and should be done in the winter. Fishing is a summer activity and I am a sun goddess who soaks in every drop of D she can.
With that being said, Sunday was not sunny but we went fishing anyways! Shayne and I packed up the truck, loaded the canoe and away we went.
We arrive at Echo Lake after a bumpy dirt road adventure. Echo Lake is at higher elevation so there was still snow on the road.
Shayne and I loaded up with our gear and trekked down to the lake. Shayne carried the canoe and I carried everything else! We spent a few hours on the lake….paddling in the wind. It was fun but it was cold.
Nothing was caught but a lot of beef jerky was eaten. Soon I shall try out my new rod. I’m going to try and ski a few more times this season (even though I’d rather be sunbathing).
I’d show you where Echo Lake is, but I can’t find it on the map. Maybe it is a secret lake?
Echo Lake in Pemberton BC