The days are getting longer and I no longer drive to and from work in the pitch black. It’s nice to see the shapes of the mountains and trees while I’m starting and ending my day. With the reappearing daylight and spring-ish conditions I’m started to get excited for the next 7 months! Here are 10 things that I’m looking forward to:
1. Riding my bike and discovering new trails (will begin this weekend).
2. Riding my bike/working out before work. My schedule will change and I will start at 8am instead of 7am.
3. CAMPING! Shayne and I are going to try and camp every weekend, when we don’t have plans.
4. Pemberton Music Festival. Nothing beats rocking out in my own backyard.
5. Planting our garden!
6. Fishing. I only fished once last year and I really enjoy it (and my rod is pink).
7. Taking my first trip to Tofino for a wedding in September (pic below from Ucluelet.ca).
8. Swimming and floating in the awesome lakes around here.
9. Going on a wine tour.
10. TURNING 30.
What are you looking forward to this spring and summer?