This has been a very unusual winter for the Whistler/Pemberton area, so I’m told. There hasn’t been very much (real) snow and it’s be drastically warm and drastically cold. With the “cold” snap upon us (and leaving soon, I hope) I want to share some tips on how to stay warm!
1. Dress Warm
2. Put your blankets and pyjamas in the dryer right before bed.
3. Have a long hot bath or shower (OR hot tub).
4. Find someone warm to snuggle with.
5. Have a hot bevy (coffee, tea, soup…..even though it is not a drink).
6. Eat spicy food and A LOT of it. I don’t know if this will make you warm but it might make you sweat. (Note: This is the “heavy” tip)
7. Physical activity. This can be alone or with someone else (wink wink).
8. Socks. Always wear socks.
9. Stand under a hot blowdryer. This is also good to blow under your covers.
10. Last but not least: TRAVEL. Get the ‘eff out of here!