WOW! It happened! Pemberton Music Festival is returning this July (18-20). Holy smokes!
I’m super stoked and here is my top 10 reasons why:
1. I LIVE in Pemberton so I will not have to deal with commuting and spending extra money on airfare or gas.
2. I effin’ LOVE music festivals.
3. I can shower, every day, due to my home being near by.
4. I can bike to and from the show (along secret paths to avoid the highway).
5. The Trailer Park Boys think we should all go:
6. Friends that I haven’t seen in forever will be coming to my town to rock out.
7. I’ll be able to hear the music from my hot tub (probably).
8. I’ll be taking a few extra days off work to rock out/recover (and I will be trapped in Pemby, anyways).
9. They had a kick ass announcement party that got me stoked.
10. Once again, the festival is in my backyard (almost) so I couldn’t be more excited.
These pictures are from the 2008 Pemby Fest (taken from my friend Sarah’s Facebook album):
I am a little worried about our town being trashed but I am hopeful that the organizers will not let this happen! Will you be coming to air guitar with me?