WOW! It happened! Pemberton Music Festival is returning this July (18-20). Holy smokes!
I’m super stoked and here is my top 10 reasons why:
1. I LIVE in Pemberton so I will not have to deal with commuting and spending extra money on airfare or gas.
2. I effin’ LOVE music festivals.
3. I can shower, every day, due to my home being near by.
4. I can bike to and from the show (along secret paths to avoid the highway).
5. The Trailer Park Boys think we should all go:
6. Friends that I haven’t seen in forever will be coming to my town to rock out.
7. I’ll be able to hear the music from my hot tub (probably).
8. I’ll be taking a few extra days off work to rock out/recover (and I will be trapped in Pemby, anyways).
9. They had a kick ass announcement party that got me stoked.
10. Once again, the festival is in my backyard (almost) so I couldn’t be more excited.
These pictures are from the 2008 Pemby Fest (taken from my friend Sarah’s Facebook album):
I am a little worried about our town being trashed but I am hopeful that the organizers will not let this happen! Will you be coming to air guitar with me?
How do you feel about snacking while in in bed? Are you or your partner guilty of this?
Well my boyfriend and I are…..sometimes. We sometimes have a “snack n’snuggle” where we watch TV from bed, snack and cuddle. This is also something that doesn’t happen often. I’m not a fan of snacking in bed or waking up covered in crumbs.
The question is, where do you draw the line with what snacks you bring to bed? Just the other day my other half was snacking in bed (while I was asleep) and he must have fallen asleep mid-munch because I work up in the middle of the night COVERED in vanilla pudding. Funny? Yes! Gross? Very! I hate pudding….. But this was hilarious.
So, the new rule is no pudding in bed. Where do you draw the line?
Have you ever been pissed off because you have been pissed on? Well, I’m currently (well, for the past year) having an issue with my cats and their
bathroom lack of bathroom habits.
Meet Ash. She looks innocent but she’s not.
Duffy, the younger but larger ginger cat, likes to pee on my favourite spot on the couch. Why does he do this?
BECAUSE HE HATES ME! This happens when other people are around. I guess he is marking his territory. It’s annoying. Especially when I’m on the way to work and I end up with pee on my outfit and clean body.
Ash, the pretty older cat, usually does her business in the litter box UNTIL THURSDAY. She is very well behaved and smart. So, she was hiding in our room (closet). Her and Duffy were hiding in our room because we had guests in town/staying with us and the cats were not fans of that or the extra noise. They are picky about who they hang out with and who they hide from.
The cats are WEIRDOS. Anyways, the litter box was at the other end of the house……which was outside of the safe, safe bedroom.
I was sitting on the bed and Ash came out of the closet, sat on my lap, looked me in the eyes and PISSED. This was very bizarre behaviour and I was grossed out. EW. Yes, Ash peed on me.
I was so pissed
off on. Has this ever happened to you?
Me but not me.
Note: I am also constantly cleaning up vomit and hairballs. I guess it’s just getting me ready for having kids, right? Also, if I ever smell like CAT please tell me.