E-cards are a good thing to send out but they can be boring to receive because so many people send them. Jibjab has come along and created the ultimate home made digital e-card. There is a free version OR you can pay $5 a year for unlimited e-cards. Trust me, it is worth the 5 bucks!
Here are some of my Jijab usage highlights:
- You import an image of a face (it can belong to you or someone else) onto a pre-existing body that dances around. The image can from your files or Facebook.
- It provides hours and hours of entertainment, during the creation process.
- The people you send these cards to can’t help but laugh and smile.
- There are many options and genres of cards (including static images).
- Very affordable. I pay $5 a year and to own the file for this video (I paid $1.99 9so I could put it on YouTube).
This is mine and Shayne’s holiday e-card. We sled, throw snowballs and crash into things.
Happy Holidays from us!